Daniel was at home for 3 days so he could help if I needed it. Also, the wonderful Danielle (and Logan) came over and helped out on the day that Daniel couldn't be here. She has been a lifesaver and I am so glad I found her.
We got to get out and about a lot this week. We went with Daniel to get his Tennessee license. He actually STILL had his Massachusetts license (and we have not lived there since November 2008). He is lucky he didn't get pulled over.
On Wednesday, I went down to shower and left Will playing his games on the laptop. He is usually really good when he does this, but Daniel noticed he got very quiet. When I got out of the shower, Daniel called me upstairs to show me what he had been so quiet about. Our poor laptop had been ravaged. He had taken about 14 of keys off of the keyboard. When Daniel first caught him, Will looked up and said so innocently, "Look! I am putting these in a different order." I did my best to put them back on, but it looks like we are going to have to get some help from a computer repair shop. The space bar is a complete loss and you don't realize how much you use it until it is gone.
On Friday, we had some company. One of Daniel's reps visited with his family. He has a little boy 2 weeks older than Will and he came to play for awhile. They had a really good time and it was nice for Daniel and I to get some adult conversation.
We are down to 2 weekends left in the cast if he gets it off when we go back on May 5th. It is easier to think of it in weekends rather than total days. I am anxious to get it off because I am having some contractions. We do not want our new little man to make his appearance until the cast it gone, so please pray that he stays put until then. I go back to the doc next week and she will check to see if I am dilated. I am interested to see if I am at all because with Will I never was.....my water just broke.
Easter is this weekend and we are excited to celebrate it. We won't be able to make it to church due to the cast, but that doesn't mean we can't worship in our own way at home. We will have Gigi, Pappy, Gram and Grampa here. We plan on dying and hunting eggs with will despite the cast so next week I will have to post pics of how that went.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Here are a few pics....including some from Carlie's prom. She was gorgeous!
![]() |
| Daniel and Carlie |
![]() |
| Carlie and her date, Roger |
![]() |
| Will hamming it up while we wait on Carlie to take pics for prom |
![]() |
| Cupcake from Aunt Lori and Carlie |
![]() |
| YUMMY!!!! |






No comments:
Post a Comment