I am so frustrated at this point. We are in limbo and it is just not a fun place to be. We know we are moving; the problem is that we have no idea when because we have to wait for this house to sell. I mean we had SEVEN showings the week before Thanksgiving and received no offers. Sure, three couples are still interested, but no offers.
To compound my frustration, we went to look at houses in Nashville and I fell in love. We saw a house I know is just perfect for our family. However, we cannot do a thing, besides pray it doesn't sell, until we have a contract on this house.
I don't want to sound ungrateful because I really am not. I am so thankful that the reason we are selling is because my husband got an awesome job and not because we cannot afford this house. I know God has the perfect home picked out and already knows what path we will take. I have to be patient and have faith. It is just tough when you are stuck in a place you know you are not going to be for the long term. We are expecting another child and I would like to go to the ob/gyn in Nashville sooner rather than later. I would also like to have a nursery decorated and ready for our new little one. We would love for Carlie to be able to start her new school this next semester so that her senior year wouldn't be the first time she set foot in the school.
Well, what can I do besides pray? I have to just keep a positive attitude and try to look on the bright side. I guess this is a "good" problem to have.....because things could definitely be worse.
No comments:
Post a Comment